We inform you that for the safe reopening and operation of our establishment in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic, our new policy involves:
- Good hygiene practice of personnel (frequent hand washing, avoiding handshakes, physical distancing, use of gloves, mask and apron while cleaning the apartment)
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of the apartments prior to all arrivals
- Mandatory extension of duration of check-out and check-in times between stays (check out by 11am and check in from 3pm) so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and aired out through natural ventilation.
- Personal protective equipment will be provided in every apartment (antiseptic gel – 70 % alcohol solution, soap etc.)
- Meet & greet / Check-in takes place outdoors
- Access to useful information to health care providers regarding the locations of public and private hospitals, Covid-19 reference hospitals and pharmacies in the area
- Trained staff to be able to manage suspected Covid-19 cases, in accordance to the current health protocols for the hotels safe operation (instructions of EODY).
Finally, to safeguard public health, the management must keep a record of all members of staff and all persons who stayed at the hotel – name, nationality, check-in and check-out date, contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail), to allow communication with all individuals who came in close contact with a later confirmed case of COVID-19.